Saturday 10 September 2011

Kim Part 2, Back by popular demand!

Thanks for the request for more of Kim from the comments and from Facebook.
She is very pleased and obliged with more of her latest foot pics...

PS - Kim reads this blog and also the comments. She mentioned how she likes people commenting on her pic because she thought that only her ex use to like her feet. Shes pleased that so many people enjoyed looking at it too.. So do feel free to drop her a word here..

(Click on image for bigger picture)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clean and neat feet pictures Kim.I hope I can worship your feet someday if you dont mind ehheeh

Allen

Anonymous said...

any malay gurls feet??

Kim said...

Hi Allen

u welcome. happy u like it.. u want to worship my feet? hmmmmmmmmmm :)

Malaysian Feet said...

Anonymous said...
any malay gurls feet??
10 September 2011 23:45

- Yes dear, there will be alot of malay girls feet.. stay tuned or look at previous posts

xoxoxo
Sasha

Anonymous said...

Damn good, i love pretty hot milf's feet. Any chance to get it?

by ER

Anonymous said...

your feet look really cute kim! I live in PJ and can be your feet slave anyday!
eddy

Anonymous said...

i want suck your toes..

Anonymous said...

Oh God..I love those feet!!! Wish they could be be stroking my stiff rod so I could cream those toes & make it smoother emmmm