Monday 25 July 2011

Welcome to the beautiful world of Malaysian Feet

Welcome, fellow feet lovers, worshipers and admirers. This blog requires no introduction as the title speaks for itself. Here we celebrate beautiful Malaysian feet and toes. You will find a collection of photos, videos and contributions of beautiful Malaysian Women's feet. Among others, I will share with you voyeur pictures of Malaysian women, pictures of feet and toes of friends who graciously allowed me to take pictures of, and collection from the net of Malaysian women showing off their feet.

If you have any contribution, please do email me to share ; malaysianfeet@yahoo.com
Appreciate any form of contribution such as pictures or videos of feet and toes of your wife, girlfriend, friends or voyeur pics taken by you. I will remember to give full credit to or to keep you anonymous you if you so wish.

Sit back and enjoy the show. I will try and update as frequent as i can

2 comments:

Shazarin Aris said...

beautiful.....soooo beautiful

Unknown said...

I need to lick u foot!